This report examines the characteristics of powerful supercapacitors, which are used in electric vehicles to perform their driving dynamics, as well as to power starter motors of powerful internal combustion engines in large trucks, military vehicles and more. Main requirement for supercapacitors is tobe able to deliver a large amount of electricity for about ten seconds, and for very powerful motors (over 100 kW) – for up to 15 seconds. Various technological methods have been reported for supercapacitorsproduction, including the onedeveloped by the current authors, which is based on a ceramic dielectric with a high relative dielectric constant.
- R. Shad, S. L. Eli, B. Jessy, C. Eric, R. Elizabeth, L. Elaine, O. Brian, M. R. Jan, V. Sundararajan and K. W. Paul, Improving power output for vibration-based energy scavengers, IEEE Pervasive Comput. 4, 28 (2005).
- Li, Y.M.; Chen, W.; Xu, Q.; Zhou, J.; Sun, H.J.; Liao, M.S. J Electroceram. 2005, 14, 53. P. K. Panda, Review: environmental friendly lead-free piezoelectric materials, Journal Mater Sci, 44 (2009).
- Yoo, J.; Oh, D.; Jeong, Y.; Hong, J.; Jung, M. Materials Letters2004, 58, 3831-3835.
- Li, Y.; Chen, W.; Xu, Q.; Zhou, J.; Gu, X. Materials Letters2005, 59, 1361.
- Инженеринг ревю, бр.5, 2011г.
- Испанска фирма Graphenano, Internet, 26.08.2017 г.
- Швейцарска фирма Innolith, Internet, 18.04.2019г.
- Facti.bg, 19.03. 2018г.
- Vesti.bg, 15.05. 2019г.
- Capital.bg 21.08.2016г.