In recent years, interest in the application and use of materials for supercapacitors for electric vehicles has grown significantly. The advantage of capacitor ceramics over other dielectric materials for producing supercapacitors is its environmental friendliness and high economic efficiency. This paper presents the results of a study of capacitor ceramics doped with Sn at different locations of the modifier (tin) in BaSnTiO3 and BaTiSnO3 crystal lattice. The influence of modifiers in low-temperature sol-gel synthesis was studied. The samples were annealed at 1000°C. The resulting phases were identified by X-ray phase analysis. Microscopic analysis was also performed.
- A. Mundy, G. L. Plette, Journ. of Energy Storage7,”Reduced-order physics-based modeling and experimental parameter identification for non-Faradaic electrical double-layer capacitor”, (2016) 167-180.
- A. Mazard, M. Hashim, S. Baptist, A. Badar, A. Haq, “Phase evolution and microstructural development in sol-gel derived MSnO3 (M=Ca, Sr and Ba)”, Journ. of Mat. Sci.,35 (2000), 5475- 5483.
- E. P. Kashchieva, V. D. Ivanova, B. T. Jivov and Y. B. Dimitriev, „Nanostructured borate glass ceramics containing PbMoO4”, Physics and Chemistry of Glasses, 41 (6), 2000, pp. 355-357.
- Qingsong Zhang, Tahir Cagin, William A. Goddard III, “The ferroelectric and cubic phases in BaTiO3 ferroelectrics are also antiferroelectric”,PNAS October 3, 2006 103 (40) 14695-14700
- E. P. Kashchieva, V. D. Ivanova, B. T. Jivov, P. K. Petkov and Y. B. Dimitriev, „Structure-property correlation in lead-borate composites with participation of PbMoO4”, In: Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Glass and Ceramics, 1999, Varna, Bulgaria, Vol. 1, Eds B. Samuneva et al., (Publishing House „Science Invest” Sofia, 1999), pp. 159-164.
- R. Ostric, M. Fleisher and H. Meixner, J. Am.Cerm. Soc. 80 (1997), 2153.
- P. T. Mousley, А. М. Stoneham and D. E. Williams, ”Techniques and Mechanisms iin Gas Sensing”, edited by P. T. Moseley, J.O.W. Norris and D. E. Williams, (Adam Hilder, Bristol,1991,ch.4).
- P. Nanny, M. Viviani, V. Buscaglia, “Synthesis of dielectric ceramic Materials”, Chapter 9, Handbook of Law and High Dielectric Materials and Their Applications, (1999)429-450.
- O. Parkash, K. D. Mandal, C. C. Christopher, M. S. Sastray and D. Kumar, J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 13 (1994), 1616.
- J. Cerda, J. arbiol, R. Diaz, G. Dezanneau, J. R. Morante, “Synthesis of perovskite-type BaSnО3 particles obtained by a new simple wet chemical route based on a sol-gel process”, Mater. Lett. 56 (2002) 131-136.
- Bachvarovа-Nedelcheva, R. Iordanova, K. L. Kostov, V. Ganev, St. Yordanov, Y. Dimitriev, “Synthesis and structural characterization of a glass in the Ag2O-SeO2-MoO3 system”, Journal of Non-Crystaline Solids, 481, 2018, pp. 138-147.
- J. Gao, Y.Wang, Y.Liu, X.Hu, X.Ke, L.Zhong, Y.He, X.Ren,” Enhancing dielectric permittivity for energy- storage devices through tricritical phenomenon “, Scientific reports 7:40916/ DOI:10.1038/srep40916.
- T. Shi, L.Hie,L. Gu and J. Zhu Why Sn doping significantly enhances the dielectric properties of Ba(Ti1-xSnxO3), Scientific Reports5 : 8606 (2015) DOI: 10.1038/srep08606
- M. Cernea, O.Monnereau, Ph.Llewellin, L.Tortett, C.Callasi, ”Sol-gel synthesis and characterization of Ce doped BaTiO3” Journal European Ceramic Society, 26 (2006) 3241-3246.