Development of theory of the drive of stationary agricultural machines with lever mechanisms
- 1 National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
- 2 Tavria State Agrotechnological University Ukraine
The improvement of the efficiency of agricultural machines of a modern technical level can be achieved when new methods of the theory of mechanisms and machines are used during calculations and design of their working bodies and in general of machine aggregates. The task of the research was to develop a new algorithm for solving the second problem of dynamics of lever mechanisms with electric drive, which are used in modern agricultural machines A new algorithm for solving the second problem of dynamics of lever mechanisms of agricultural machines equipped with an electric drive has been developed. The algorithm finds application in calculations of flat lever mechanisms of stationary agricultural machines.
- Dobrovolsky V.A., Zablonsky K.I., Mack S.L., Radchik S.A., Erlich L.B. Machine parts. – M.: Mashinostroyeniye, 1972. – 496 p. (in Russian language).
- Yeremenko O.I. Determination of the moment of inertia of the flywheel for lever mechanisms operating from the electric drive // The Bulletin of the National Technical University of Ukraine "KPI". Mechanical engineering. Issue 41. – Kiev, 2001, P. 213-220. (in Ukrainian language).
- Kozhevnikov S.N. Theory of mechanisms and machines. – M.: Mashinostroyeniye, 1973. – 592 p. (in Russian language).
- Frolov K.V., Popov S.A., Musatov A.K. et al. Theory of Mechanisms and Machines. – M.: Vysshaya shkola, 1987. – 504 p. (in Russian language).