To establish influence of kinematic and constructive parameters of tops-harvesting machine on quality of a continuous cut of the massif of tops at oscillations in the longitudinal-vertical plane of its tops-cutting device at frontally mounted machine on a wheeled row-crop aggregate tractor. Used modeling methods based on higher mathematics, theoretical mechanics, solving a system of differential equations and compiling programs and numerical solutions on a PC. An equivalent scheme has been developed for a tops-harvester mounted on a wheeled tractor in front of it on its oscillations in the longitudinal-vertical plane, considering all the forces that arise, taking into account the kinematic excitation that occurs when moving along soil surface definitions also due to the elastic-damping properties of its support-copying wheels. For the specified equivalent scheme, on the basis of application of initial equations in the form of Lagrange of the 2nd kind, on the chosen generalized coordinates, the system of two nonlinear differential equations of oscillatory motion of the tops-harvesting machine is received. According to the analytical transformations, the solution of this system was obtained, which made it possible to obtain the f inal expressions for determining the amplitude and circular frequency of natural and forced oscillations of the tops-harvesting machine. Numerical calculations of the received expressions on the made program on the personal computer are carried out . According to the results of numerical simulation, the final expression was obtained, which allowed to determine the vertical displacements of the end of the rotary cutting unit during the oscillations of the topping machine in the longitudinal-vertical plane. Numerical calculations on the PC of the received expression gave the chance to construct graphic dependences which establish dependences of amplitude of the specified oscillations depending on constructive parameters of the tops-harvesting machine, and also characteristics of roughnesses of a soil surface and elasticdamping properties of copying wheels.
- Vasilenko P.M. Vvedenie v zemledelcheskuju mekhaniku. – Kiev: Selkhozobrazovanie, 1996. – 252 p. (in Russian)
- Morozov B.I., Gringauz N.M. Calculation of the movement of a wheeled vehicle on an uneven road. – Mechanization and electrification of socialist agriculture. – 1969. – № 7. – С. 11-14. (In Russian)
- Vasilenko I.F. Theory of cutting devices of reaping machines. Proceedings of VISKHOM. – Moscow: 1937, №5. – pp.7-14. (In Russian)
- Reznik N.E. The theory of cutting with a blade and the basics of calculating cutting devices. – Moscow: Mashinostroyeniye, 1975. – 311 p. (In Russian)
- Bosoy E.S. Cutting devices of harvesting machines. Theory and calculation. - Moscow: Mashinostroyeniye, 1967. – 167 p. (In Russian)
- Tatyanko N.V. Calculation of working bodies for cutting sugar tops. Tractors and agricultural machinery. – 1962, №11. – pp. 18-21. (In Russian)
- Ihnatiev Y. Theoretical substantiation of topping parameters without sugar beet head copying. IV International scientific Congress “Agricultural machinery”. – Varna. – Issue 18 (181). Vol. 1, 22-25 june 2016. – P. 55 – 58.
- Bulgakov V., Adamchuk V., Nozdrovicky L., Ihnatiev Ye.Theory of vibrations of sugar beet leaf harvester front-mounted on universal tractor. Acta Technologica Agriculturae. – 2017. – Issue 4. – pp. 96 – 103.
- Adamchuk V., Bulgakov V., Korenko M., Boris A., Boris M. Laboratory and field equipment workingout and the results of experimental studies of pre-harvesting sugar beet field conditions. Mechanization in agriculture. – Sofia, Bulgaria, 2016. – Issue 1. – pp. 3 – 5.
- Bulgakov V., Pascuzzi S., Arak M., Santoro F., Anifantis A.S., Ihnatiev Y., Olt J. An experimental investigation of performance levels in a new root crown cleaner. Agronomy Research. 2019. Vol. 17. No 2. p.p. 358–370.
- Bulgakov V.M. Sveklouborochnye mashiny. Monografija. – Kiev: Agrarna nauka, 2011. – 351 p (in Ukrainian)
- Butenin N.V., Lunc Ja.L., Merkin D.R. Kurs teoreticheskoj mekhaniky. Tom II. Dynamika. – Моskva: Nauka, 1985. – 496 p. (in Russian)