INNOVATION POLICY AND INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
Increasing and justification of demand for the modernization of agricultural machinery
- 1 National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
- 2 Tavria State Agrotechnological University, Zaporizhia region, Ukraine
The paper presents a technical and economic background to the need for modernization of modern tractors and combines. The presented method allows forecasting the demand for modernization of equipment. It allows to develop the program of action to improve the quality of machines, assess their real potential, develop of strategic and operational planning for the development of modernization, organize activities of the technical service. This article proposes a method for determining the demand for modernization of agricultural machinery in technical, repair and technical enterprises, based on the analysis of statistical and expert data characterizing their influence on the demand for research. It is justified that repair company must confidently organize an active advertising campaign to promote modernized machines to the market.
- Modernization is the basis for raising the technical level of the machines and equipment being operated. – M .: FGNU "Rosinformagrotekh", – 2004. –472 p. (In Russian language).
- Chernoivanov V.I. Saving resources in the technical operation of agricultural machinery / V.I. Chernoivanov. – M .: FGNU "Rosinformagrotekh", – 2002. – 780 p. (In Russian language).
- Zangiev A.A. Workshop on the operation of the machine tractor park / A.A. Zangiev, A.N. Skorokhodov. – M .: ColosS, 2006. – 320 p. (In Russian language).
- Sinopalnikov V.A. Reliability and diagnostics of technical systems / V.A. Sinopalnikov – M .: Vyssh. shk., – 2005. – 343 p. (In Russian language).