In the paper consider materials for the rapid prototyping (RP) of experimental samples of filtering materials with an orthotropic structure based on woven nets (FMWN) assembled together with test-form and with using of 3D printing. RP made it possible to reduce the labor intensity of the process, primarily by eliminating the operation of sealing samples when using a traditional test form, as well as making the test form and the samples themselves. The data obtained allowed us to conclude that the use of 3D-printing is promising in further work for the manufacture of test form for studying the properties of filtering materials.
- Apostolov, A. Review of the application of additive technologies in research in the field of chemistry and chemical engineering, Advances in chemistry and chemical Technology, Volume XXXIV. 2020. No. 6. pp. 29-34. (A. Apostolov).
- Zlenko, M. Additive technologies in mechanical engineering, Manual for engineers, Moscow, SSC RF FSUE "NAMI", 2015, 220 p. (M. Zlenko, M. Nagaytsev, V. Dovbysh).
- Tomashev, V. Actual problems and innovative methods of production based on the use of additive technologies, Scientific research: theory, methodology and practice, Cheboksary, CNS "Interactive Plus", 2017, Vol. 2, pp. 88-91. (V. Tomashev, T. Zaitseva, N. Oreshkina, E. Zagrebina).
- Litunov, S. Review and analysis of additive technologies, Part 1, Omsk Scientific Bulletin, 2016, No. 1 (145), pp. 12-13. (S. Litunov, V. Slobodenyuk, D. Melnikov).
- Dheeraj Nimawat, Using Rapid Prototyping Technology In Mehanical Scale Models, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), 2012. Vol.2. Issue 2. Pp. 215- 219. (Dheeraj Nimawat, Mahaveer Meghvanhi).
- Gritskevich, E. 3D modeling technologies and digital prototyping in mechanical engineering, Forest engineering: problems and prospects of development, Krasnoyarsk, 2017, pp. 27-31. (E. Gritskevich, A. Gaibov).
- Ilyushchanka, А. Modeling filter material with an orthonotropic structure based on woven wesh, MATEC Web of Conferences, 2020, 317, 06001, Power transmissions 2020. (A. Ilyushchanka, I. Charniak, V. Kaptsevich, V. Korneeva, R. Kusin, I. Zakreuski, P. Chyhayeu).
- Gorbatov, I. Determination of the possibility of creating mesh structures in their manufacture using additive technologies, Bulletin of the Concern of aerospace defense "Almaz-Antey", 2020, No. 2, pp. 74-82. (I. Gorbatov, A. Pilshchikov, Yu. Orlov, V. Antyufeev, S. Antyufeev, N. Orlova, D. Karpov).