The concept of a society of information is considered in the article. It is proved that the knowledge economy, the core of which is the creative economy, provides the formation of a knowledge society. The cultural industry, or creative economy, is considered as a new type of industry. The essence and peculiarities of the creative potential of a specialist are determined. Scientist’s philosophers in their observance allow to build the foundations of modern accolade system of the information society. Universal values as they develop and change in the history of mankind, created the basis for the survival of civilization. Values are concepts or beliefs, are ordered by relative probability. A feature of economic value is the combination, integration in the form of a complex subconscious judgments of aesthetic, moral, legal, political, religious, and existential values. Economic mentality must be considered as a significant element of the informal subsystem of the institutional structure of the national economy.
- Zhavoronkova G., Zhavoronkov V., Klymenko V. Economic aspects of the development of information and communication technologies of Ukraine // Industry 4.0. 2/2018. Р.97-100.
- Zhavoronkov V. Scientific problems of formation and development of information society in Ukraine / V. Zhavoronkov, G. Zhavoronkova // Science. Business. Society. – 2016. – №2. – Р. – 40-43. – ISSN: 2367-8380.
- O`Connor, J. Popular Culture, Reflexivity and Urban Chang / O`Connor, J. – Helsinki: University of Art Design, 1999.
- Zhavoronkova G., Zhavoronkov V., Zavalko K. Knowledge, creativity and innovation in knowledge society formation // International scientific journal Machines. Technologies. Materials. 9/2018, Р. 367-370.
- Bazilevich V. D. the Imperatives of economic development in the context of responsibility to the global future. D. Bazilevich // Paradigm shifts in economic theory of the XXI century: mater. II Int. Sciences.-pract. Conf. – K., 2015 – P. 13-16.
- Alekseeva I.Y. "Technpeople" against "postpeople": NBICS the revolution and the future of the person / I.Y. Alekseeva, V. I. Arshinov, V. V. Cheklecov // Questions of philosophy. – 2013. – No. 3. – P. 12-21.
- Miglovidov V. K. To the origins of "humanitarian economy" V. K. Miglovidov // World economy and international relations. – 2013. – No. 7. – P. 3-11.
- Rebrova A.E. Methodological basis of the pedagogical mentality: cultural and professional aspects: [monograph] / A.E. Rebrova. – K.: NPU named by N. P. Dragomanov, 2012. – 283 p.
- Macintyre A. After virtue: Research of moral theory / Macintyre, A. / Transl. from English. Alisheva V. V. – M.: Academic project, 2000.
- F. Hayek., The fortunes of liberalism in the twentieth century / Hayek, F. – M.: IRISEN, Musl’; Chelyabinsk: The Society, 2009. – 337 p.
- Negus K. Creativity. Communication and cultural values / Negus K. and Pickering M. / Transl. from English. – H.: publishing house of the Humanitarian center, 2011. – 300 p.
- Zabuzhko O. Philosophy of the Ukrainian idea and European context: Franko period / Zabuzhko O. – K., 1993. – P. 8.
- Popovich M. National culture and the culture of a nation / Popovich M. – K., 1991. – P. 23.
- Levin V. G. Genesis of philosophy of the Ukrainian idea / Levin, V. G. // Collegium. – No. 21. – Pp. 193-194.
- Zhavoronkova G. Design methodology management systems knowledge of business processes in manufacturing / G. Zhavoronkova, L. Melnyk // Innovations 3/2018. Р. 98-101.
- Proleev S. V. Global society and modern culture / Proleev S. V., Shamray V. V. – K., 2001. – P. 105.
- Geld D. Global transformation. Politics, Economics, culture / Geld D., Gru Mac, Goldblatt, J. Perraton. / Transl. from English. Opening remarks by Dmitry Pavlenko.– K.: Phoenix, 2003.– 584 p.