Development of uranium mining and uranium processing in the Russian Federation
- 1 National Military University „Vasil Levski“, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria,
The Russian Federation average about 3000 tons of uranium per year from its own mines. Russian uranium mining companies work in Kazakhstan, Canada and other countries either directly or through companies they purchase. Its businesses export fuel in all parts of the world and are getting more stable on the world market despite the sanctions imposed.
- Prof V.Ivanov, WNA Symposium 2001, Prof A.Gagarinski and Mr A.Malyshev, WNA Symposium 2002.
- Josephson, Paul R, 1999, Red Atom - Russia's nuclear power program from Stalin to today.
- Minatom 2000, Strategy of Nuclear Power Development in Russia,
- O. Saraev, paper at WNA mid-term meeting in Moscow, May 2003.
- Rosenergoatom Bulletin 2002, esp. M.Rogov paper.
- Perera, Judith 2003, Nuclear Power in the Former USSR, McCloskey, UK.
- Kamenskikh, I, 2005, paper at WNA Symposium.
- Kirienko, S. 2006, paper at World Nuclear Fuel Cycle conference, April and WNA Symposium, Sept.
- Shchedrovitsky, P. 2007, paper at WNA Symposium, Sept.
- Panov et al 2006, Floating Power Sources Based on Nuclear reactor Plants
- Rosenergoatom website
- Rosatom website
- OECD NEA & IAEA, 2012, Uranium 2011: Resources, Production and Demand – 'Red Book'
- Rybachenov, V. 2012, Disposition of Excess Weapons-grade Plutonium – problems and prospects, Centre for Arms Control, Energy & Environmental Studies
- Status of Small and Medium Sized Reactor Designs – A Supplement to the IAEA Advanced Reactors Information System (ARIS), International Atomic Energy Agency, September 2012
- Diakov, A. & Podvig, P, March 2013, Spent nuclear fuel management in the Russian Federation
- Gavrilov, P.M. Sept 2015, Establishing the centralised „dry‟ SNF storage and the MOX-fuel production for fast neutron reactors at MCC site, World Nuclear Association 2015 Symposium presentation.
- M. Baryshnikov, REMIX Nuclear Fuel Cycle, World Nuclear Fuel Cycle conference, Abu Dhabi, April 2016
- M. Aboimov, Enriching the Past (legacy nuclear materials), World Nuclear Fuel Cycle conference, Abu Dhabi, April 2016
- A.V. Boitsov et al, Uranium production and environmental restoration at the Priargunsky Centre, Russian Federation, International Atomic Energy Agency (2002)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) & Northern Development Environmental Partnership, Overcoming the Legacy of the Soviet Nuclear Fleet, Andreeva Bay 27 June 2017