Preparation of the society against crisis and war – basic aspects
- 1 Military University of Technology, Poland
Social security is an essential element ensuring the proper functioning of the national security system in the state. In order to fulfil this task, the state adequately prepares the society through education for safety and provides training in the field of universal self-defence of the population in order to prepare citizens in the event of crisis and war. The article presents only issues concerning education for safety and universal self-defence of the population.
- Leszczyński M., Social security and state security, Publication of the Jan Kochanowski University of Humanities and Natural Sciences, Kielce 2009
- Marczak J., National security – concept, character, conditions [in] Foundations of state security of Poland in the globalization era, ed. R. Jakubczak, AON, Warsaw 2008
- Ed. Pawłowski J., S\Dictionary of terms in the field of national security, AON, Warsaw 2009
- Skrabacz A., Sulowski S., Social security. Concepts, conditions, challenges. Elipsa, Warsaw 2012
- Skrabacz A., Social security, Theoretical and practical basics, Publishing House Elipsa, Warsaw 2012.
- Stańczyk J., Contemporary understanding of security, ISP PAN, Warsaw 1996
- National Security Strategy of the Republic of Poland, Warsaw 2014
- Act of November 21, 1967 on the universal defence of the Republic of Poland (Journal of Laws of 1967 no. 44, item 220 and Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1459, 1669)
- Regulation of the Minister of National Education of February 14, 2017 on the core curriculum of pre-school education and the core curriculum of general education for primary school, including students with intellectual disability in a moderate or severe degree, general education for the industry school of the 1st degree, general education for a special school for the preparation for work and general education for a post-secondary school (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 356).
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of September 28, 1993 on universal self-defence of the population (Journal of Laws of 1993, no. 91, item 421).