Joint research takes its place as a major innovation process. The aim is to build relationships through which to gain access to external sources of high technology (or other assets) and their integration into the products and services of business organizations.
The establishment and operation of Competence Centers in our country, such as QUASAR, plays a leading role in planning, structuring and negotiating these relationships with universities, small high-tech companies, mid-market companies and large companies. The proper development of the business models of the Centers of Competence plays an essential role in this direction
The purpose of this study is to present the impact of business models on two dimensions of joint research: cooperation as an alternative to successful relationships and business models as an effective tool for assessing the portfolio of opportunities and risk allocation.
- TAFTIE (The European Network of Innovation Agencies), Future Competence Centre Programmes, ―Report of the TAFTIE Task Force on Competence Centre Programmes CompAct‖, May, 2016;
- Dimitar Dimitrov, ―COMPERATVE EVALUATION OF MODELING AND SIMULATION TECHNIQUES FOR INTERDEPENDENT CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE‖, International Scientific Journal „Security & Future―, Issue 4/2019, Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering, 2019, ISSN:ISSN: 2535-0668 (print), 2535- 082X (online), р.р. 128-132;
- Dimitar Dimitrov, ―MAINTAINING AN INTEGRATED PHYSICAL PROTECTION SYSTEM FOR NUCLEAR FACILITIES―, Proceedings of the Scientific Conference ―Current Security Issues‖, 5, Publishing House of Vasil Levski National University, 2020, ISSN: 2367-7465, p.p. 78-86;
- Dimitar Dimitrov, „Developing the opportunities for building nuclear security‖, Proceedings Technics. Technologies. Education. Safety. 2021. VOL. 3, ISSN:ISSN 2535-0315 (Print), ISSN 2535-0323 (Online), 3, p.p. 208-211;
- V. Pehlivanski, ―Tests in the process of designing protection systems‖, IMSTCHA-BAS, 2020, ISBN: 978-619-188- 359-2, 169 p.;
- Henry Chesbrough and Richard S. Rosenbloom, (2002) ―The Role of the Business Model in Capturing Value from Innovation: Evidence from Xerox Corporation’s Technology Spinoff Companies‖, Harvard Business School, Version 6.2, https://www.hbs.edu/ris/Publication%20Files/01-002_07351ae8- 58be-44e5-a6d8-205cbf5b4424.pdf ;
- Scott M. Shafera, H. Jeff Smitha , Jane C. Linderb, „The power of business models―, Business Horizons (2005) 48, DOI: 10.1016/j.bushor.2004.10.014 • Source: RePEc, p.p. 199 — 207;
- Nikolai Lichkov, Yavor Boychev, Konstantin Nesterov, Vasil Kosev, ―Study of amplitude-frequency characteristics of seismic signals generated by surface source‖, First, Institute of Metallurgy, Equipment and Technologies with Center for Hydro and Aerodynamics ―Academician A. Balevski‖- Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, 2021, ISBN: 978-619-7466-14-0, 445 p.;
- Gueorguiev, N., A. Nachev, K. Belotelova, ―Shielding of a Seismic Sensor from Nearby Area Interferences‖, IEEE Xplore, 2020, ISBN:Electronic ISBN: 978-1-7281-8840-9, ISBN:978-1- 7281-8113-4, DOI:10.1109/SUMMA50634.2020.9280570, p.p. 459-463;
- N. Gueorguiev, Y. Boichev, K. Belotelova, I. Ivanov. ―Frequency characteristics of seismic piezoelectric sensors under one-dimensional mechanical action‖, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 50, 2, ISSN: 0861-6663 (Print), 1314-8710 (Online), Bulgarian Academy of sciences, National committee of theoretical and applied mechanics, 2020, pp. 130-141, SJR (Scopus): 0.2, Q4 (2020), Web of Science;
- A. Tumbarska, ―Trends in the development of non-lethal technologies and protection systems‖, Monograph. IMSTCH-BAS, 2020, ISBN: 978-619-7466-07-2, 402 p.;
- Ivanov I., Kolev S., Nenova B., Kosev V., „Investigation of characteristics of cylindrical piezoceramic transducers used in systems for underwater monitoring and management―, International Scientific Journal ―Security&Future‖, 4, 2, 2020, STUME, p.p. 75- 77;
- Philippos Papadopoulos, „Open Risk White Paper: Identification Framework for Business Model Risks―, Jan 2016, https://www.openriskmanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/OpenRiskWP05_010916.pdf.