Standard Operating Procedures are a common guide to the organization’s activities. Their development and use are an integral part of a successful management system of an organization, as it provides staff with information on the proper per formance of a job and facilitates consistency in achieving the desired end result.
Standard Operating Procedures describe the exact steps needed to perform the organization’s security tasks and are important both for maintaining the level of competence of the staff performing a particular job and for training new employees. To reduce errors within organisation in terms of security-related activities and the mission-critical processes is the basis of this paper.
- Dimitar Dimitrov, “DEVELOPING, IMPLEMENTING AND MAINTAINING AN INTEGRATED PHYSICAL PROTECTION SYSTEM FOR NUCLEAR FACILITIES”, Proceedings of the Scientific Conference “Current Security Issues”, 5, Publishing House of Vasil Levski National Military University, 2020, ISSN: 2367-7465, p.p. 78-86;
- Dimitar Dimitrov, “Comparative evaluation of techniques for modeling and simulation of interdependent critical infrastructures”, Proceedings of the annual university scientific conference, 10, Publishing House of Vasil Levski, 2020, ISSN: ISSN: 1314-1937, p.p. 231- 241;
- Dimitrov D. L., “STANDARDIZED APPROACHES TO THE INTEGRATION OF CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS”, PROCEEDINGS, SECURITY, VOLUME III., Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering “Industry - 4.0”, 2019, ISSN:ISSN 2535-0315 (Print), ISSN 2535-0323 (Online), р.р. 239-241;
- Vents islav Ivanov Pehlivanski, “Tests in the process of designing protection systems”, Sofia 2020, IMSTCH-BAS; ISBN: 978-619-188-359-2, 169 p.;
- Nikolai Lichkov, Yavor Boychev, Konstantin Nesterov, Vasil Kosev, “Study of amplitude-frequency characteristics of seismic signals generated by surface sources”, First, Institute of Metal Science Equipment and Technologies with Hydro- and Aerodynamics Centre “Acad. A Balevski” - Bulgarian Academy of Sciences", 2021, ISBN: 978-619-7466-14-0, 445 p.;
- “Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency” (CISA), USA, https://www.cisa.gov/publication/sop-documents;
- “Guidance on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)”, Quality Management Systems Subcommittee, Science & Policy Workgroup, https://sbg.colorado.gov/sites/sbg/files/documents/;
- “Top 10 Standard Operating Procedure Software”,https://www.sweetprocess.com/standard-operating-proceduresoftware/;
- Nikolai Gueorgiev, Valeri Panevski, “Possible approach to creating security for organizations from national agencies and the national critical infrastructure”, ed. 1, IMSЕTHC-BAS, 2021, ISBN: 978-619-7466-08-9, p. 240;
- Nikolova V., S. Yaneva., “Individual means of protection of the head used in military and anti-terrorist actions in critical infrastructure sites”, Proceedings of the Annual University Scientific Conference, NMU “V. Levski”, ISSN 2367-7481, 2021, p.p.1177-1185;
- Boychev, J., St. Assenov., “Sensors and systems for detection of improvised explosive devices”, Proceedings of the Annual University Scientific Conference, NMU “V. Levski”, ISSN 2367-7481, 5, 2021, p.p. 53-63;
- Georgiev N.L, Ko larov A., Iliev I., “Audio recording system for underwater monitoring with fast notification for detected sound anomaly“, International Scientific Journal “Security&Future”, 4, 2, 2020, ISSN: 2603-2945 (2953), STUME, p.p. 68-71.