THEORETICAL PROBLEMS IN INNOVATIONS
Structuring key partnerships in the field of critical infrastructure security systems
- 1 Institute of Metal Science Equipment and Technologies with Hydro- and Aerodynamics Centre “Acad. A Balevski” at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2 Kozloduy NPP EAD, Kozloduy
Joint scientific and applied research occupies its place as a major innovation process in the activities of scientific, educational and business organizations. The purpose of this approach is to gain access to external sources of technology (or other assets) and their integration into products and services to build security of critical infrastructure and strategic sites of national importance.
Partnerships in the development of security systems can bring added value to partner organizations, allowing them to use a wider network of promising assets and markets and helping them gain trust and prestige in society.
The presentation of a variant of structuring key partnerships in the development of security systems is the content of this p aper.
- Michael Dinges, Michael Ploder, Marita Paasi, Future Competence Centre Programmes Report of the TAFTIE Task Force on Competence Centre Programmes CompAct, May 2016, DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.24376.96009;
- https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4842- 1455-8_4;
- Busch, Nathan E., and Austen D. Givens. “Public-Private Partnerships in Homeland Security: Opportunities and Challenges.” Homeland Security Affairs 8, Article 18 (October 2012). https://www.hsaj.org/articles/233;
- Dimitar D., „Preventive and protective measures against insider threats in nuclear facilities“, International Scientific Journal Security & Future, Vol. 5 (2021), Issue 3, International Scientific Journals of Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering „Industry 4.04, 2021, ISSN:Print ISSN 2535 - 0668, Online ISSN 2535- 082X, рр. 88-91;
- Dimitrov D., „Developing the opportunities for building nuclear security“, Technics. Technologies. Education. Safety. 2021. , Military sciences and national security., Proceedings 3, 3(13), Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering “Industry - 4.0”, 2021, ISSN:ISSN 2535-0315 (Print), 2535-0323 (Online), рр. 208-211;
- Dimitrov D., „Examp les of nuclear security measures for nuclear facilities“, Technics. Technologies. Education. Safety. 2021, Military sciences and national securityy, Proceedings 3, 3(13), Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering “Industry - 4.0”, 2021, ISSN:ISSN 2535-0315 (Print), 2535-0323 (Online), рр. 212-215;
- Dimitrov D., „Bas ic regulations and associated administrative measures providing nuc lear security“, Proceedings of the Annual University Scientific Conference, 5, Publishing House of Vasil Levski National University, 2021, ISSN:ISSN 2367-7481, рр. 73-80;
- Georgiev N., Boychev Y., Kosev V., “Investigation of seismic fluctuations caused by a type of heavy chain equipment”, Sb. reports of the XVIII International Scientific Congress "Machines. Technologies. Materials ”, 1, NTS in Mechanical Engineering, 2021, ISSN: 2535-0315, pp. 23-26;
- Boychev, Y., Assenov S., “Sensors and systems for detection of improvised explosive devices”, Proceedings of the Annual University Scientific Conference. 5, V. Levski National University, 2021, ISSN: 2367-7481, pp. 53-63;
- Tumbarska A., “Trends in the development of non-lethal technologies and protection systems” IMSETHC-BAS, 2020, ISBN: 978-619-7466-07-2, pages 402.