TRANSPORT TECHNICS. INVESTIGATION OF ELEMENTS. RELIABILITY
Scissor lift dynamic analysis and motion regulation for the case of lifting with maximum load
- 1 Faculty of Mechanical Engineering –University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, Kosovo
This paper deals with Dynamic analysis of Scissor Lifts during the Load Lifting to determine their dynamic behavior, find the nature of oscillations, and the regulation of lifting to minimize these oscillations and optimize the work process. During the motion processes, the lift and its main parts undergo heavy forces, moments, and oscillations. The method of research is acquiring results through design, modeling, and simulations, comparing them with analytic calculations, and looking for the optimal motion regulation of the Load Lifting. The analysis will be acquired when the Scissor lift is carrying maximum Load. The study will be concentrated in the finding the nature of dynamic forces and stresses that acts on the main parts of the lift and the extent and the form of oscillations. Results will be shown in the form of diagrams and contour views as the solution results of the tested system. Modeling and simulations will be carried using software SimWise 4D, based on the type of the Scissor Lift taken from Standard Manufacturer. Conclusions of these analyses are useful for design considerations, dynamic behavior, and safety of these types of lifts.
- Scissor Lift manual Genie® GS™-4390 RT , https://www.genielift.com/en/aerial-lifts/rough-terrain-scissor-lifts/gs4390rt
- SimWise 4D, Design Simulation, Technologies, https://www.design-simulation.com/SimWise4D/.
- I. Doçi, M. Bruqi, N. Qehaja, Dynamic analysis and motion control of hydraulic crane for men lifting using modeling and simulations, 27TH DAAAM International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation, 2016.
- C. G. Dengiz, M. . Şenel, K. Yıldızlı, E.Koç, Design and Analysis of Scissor Lifting System by Using Finite Elements Method, Universal Journal of Materials Science 6(2): 58-63, 2018.
- Ren G. Dong, et al., An Investigation on the Dynamic Stability of Scissor Lift, Open Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2012, 2, 8-15/
- Georgy Olenin, Design of hydraulic scissors lifting platform, Saimaa University of Applied Sciences, Thesis 2016.
- Dresig, Hans, Shwingungen mechanischer Antriebssysteme, Modellbildung, berechnung, analyse, synthese, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 2001.
- Garcíaorden, J. Carlos, Goicolea, José M., Cuadrado Javier, Multibody Dynamics, Computational methods and applications, p.91, 2007 Springer.
- La Hera, P. M., Dynamics modeling of an electro-hydraulically-actuated system, 2011, Umea University.
- Jon Danielson. Mobile boom cranes and advanced input shaping control. 2008. Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Vaughan J., Dynamics and control of mobile cranes, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008.
- Doçi Ilir, Lajq i Naser, Truck Mounted Cranes During Load Lifting – Dynamic Analysis and Regulation Using Modelling And Simulations, International Journal for science, technics and innovations for the industry-MTM 2016.