Environmental problems today are one of the most important and global indicators of human development. One of the consequences of the impact of agricultural machinery on natural resources is their pollution due to loss of fuel and lubricants and engine waste. The purpose of the research is to develop scientific and methodological bases for the selection of criteria for assessing the environmental safety of the diesel engine of an energy vehicle with the creation of an environmental safety management system. The scientific and methodological basis for assessing these factors is a systematic approach to solving environmental problems that arise during the operation of machine-tractor units and other agricultural energy resources. Estimation of the level of emissions of the main pollutants and toxic substances in exhaust gases can be defined by means of the regulatory characteristic of the engine depending on an operating mode of this engine. The optimal mode of operation of the engine YaMZ-236M2, from an environmental point of view, adopted 1450…1850 rpm. In this case, fuel consumption does not increase in this mode. It is possible to reduce the emissions of the most significant NOx exhaust element by limiting the engine speed to 90% of the nominal. CO and CH emissions at a given engine speed have not reached their maximum value.
- Vasil Mitkov, Hristo Beloev. Methodology of evaluation of environmental and technological properties of the mobile energy machine // Mechanization in agriculture & Conserving of the resources. – Sofia, Bulgaria, 2018. – Issue 4. – Р.114 – 116.
- Mitkov V.B. Impact and environmental assessment of the level of harmful substances in the exhaust gases of diesel engines depending on the modes of operation of the MTU / V.B. Mitkov, V.P. Kuvachov, Ye.I. Ihnatiev // Bulletin of the Ukrainian branch of the MAAO. – Melitopol: TSAU, Vol. 4. – 2016. pp. 78-88 (in Ukrainian).
- Mitkov V.B. New approach to the choice of way of mechanical processing of soil in the south of Ukraine / V.B. Mitkov, V. Kuvachov, Ye. Ihnatiev, V.O. Mitkov // International Scientific Journal “Mechanization in agriculture”. – 2016. – Issue 1. - P.29-31.
- Bulgakov V. Theoretical investigation of aggregation of top removal machine frontally mounted on wheeled tractor / V. Bulgakov, V. Adamchuk, S. Ivanovs, Y. Ihnatiev // “Engineering for rural development”. Proceedings, Vol.16, May 24-26, 2017. Jelgava. – p.p. 273–280.
- Adamchuk V., Bulgakov V., Nadykto V. Ihnatiev Y., Olt Jüri. 2016. Theoretical research into the power and energy performance of agricultural tractors. Agronomy Research, Vol.14 No.5, pp.1511-1518.
- Bulgakov V. Mathematical model of complex movement of a material point on a surface of agricultural machine working body / V. Bulgakov, V. Adamchuk, L. Nozdrovicky, V. Kroсko, M. Korenko, V. Kyurchev, Ye. Ihnatiev // V International scientific Congress “Agricultural machinery”. – Varna. – Issue 19 (205). Vol. 1, 21-24 june 2017. – pp. 64 – 71.
- Bulgakov V., Kuvachov V., Nozdrovický L., Findura P., Smolinskyi S., Ihnatiev, Y. (2018). The Study of Movement of the Wide Span Tractor-Based Field Machine Unit with Power Method of its Control. Acta Technologica Agriculturae. Vol. 21. 160-165.