Effective use of the KhTZ-160 tractor is possible, with the specified width, combining the implementation of the main technological process with an additional, i.e. sowing with cultivation. Shows the results of calculations of the transverse displacements of the working bodies as a function of their placement along the width of unit and along its length relative to the transverse geometric axis that passes through the kinematic the center of the tractor without taking into account the curvature of the trajectory of tractor and possible changes in the position of kinematic center along the unit. The largest values of the transverse displacements of the working bodies, which are placed at a distance of 2.6 m, i.e. at the machine which is attached to the rear hinged system of the tractor, reach 14.5 cm at maximum angles of rotation of the unit (3 degrees). The smallest transverse movements of the working bodies are observed when placed on a geometric axis that passes through the axis of the rear wheels (less than 1 cm). The lateral movements of working bodies of 18-row wide-coverage row-crop unit depending on the tractor turning angle and their placement in the unit are considered. Kinematic parameters and coupling scheme are recommended.
- Chorna T.S. Coupling device for energy means / Works of Tavria State Agrotechnological University. – Issue.8., Vol.1. – Melitopol: TDATU, 2008, P. 144-147 (in Ukrainian).
- Zhigan V.Yu. Improvement of wide-range sowing and tilled units / AIC, Achievement of Science and Technology, No. 5, 1991 (in Russian).
- Bulgakov V. Theoretical investigation of aggregation of top removal machine frontally mounted on wheeled tractor / V. Bulgakov, V. Adamchuk, S. Ivanovs, Y. Ihnatiev // “Engineering for rural development”. Proceedings, Vol.16, May 24-26, 2017. Jelgava. – p.p. 273–280.
- Bulgakov V. Theory of vibrations of sugar beet leaf harvester front-mounted on universal tractor / V. Bulgakov, V. Adamchuk, L. Nozdrovicky, Ye. Ihnatiev // Acta Technologica Agriculturae. – 2017. – Issue 4. – pp. 96 – 103.
- Ihnatiev Ye. Theoretical substantiation of topping parameters without sugar beet head copying // IV International scientific Congress “Agricultural machinery”. – Varna. – Issue 18 (181). Vol. 1, 22-25 june 2016. – P. 55 – 58.
- Bulgakov V. Mathematical model of complex movement of a material point on a surface of agricultural machine working body / V. Bulgakov, V. Adamchuk, L. Nozdrovicky, V. Kroсko, M. Korenko, V. Kyurchev, Ye. Ihnatiev // V International scientific Congress “Agricultural machinery”. – Varna. – Issue 19 (205). Vol. 1, 21-24 june 2017. – pp. 64 – 71.
- Adamchuk V. Laboratory and field equipment workingout and the results of experimental studies of pre-harvesting sugar beet field conditions / V. Adamchuk, V. Bulgakov, M. Korenko, Ye. Ihnatiev et al. // Mechanization in agriculture. – Sofia, 2016. – Issue 1. – pp. 3-5.
- Bulgakov V. Theoretical determination of cutting force of the sugar beet tops from root crop head / V. Bulgakov , M. Boris , Ye., Ihnatiev H. Beloev // International scientific conference “Conserving soils and water”. – Burgas. 31.08-3.09. 2016. p.p. 68- 70.