The article provides a rationale for an improved technological process for transporting grain from combine harvesters (GH) by a semitrailer-dump truck (STT), combined for field work with a tractor and a saddle trailer. As a result of the analysis, it was found that the minimum specific duration of harvesting and transport operations in the field is achieved when using a semi-trailer with a tractor to work with minimal time spent on the formation of transport units using a semi-automatic fifth wheel coupling.
We offer a technical solution, which consists in the temporary redistribution of the grain mass in the back of the STT during its transportation in the field. At the same time, the rear wheels of the STT are partially unloaded and do not compact the soil, and the saddle trailer, equipped with wide-profile low-pressure tires, takes on additional load without significant soil compaction.
The use of STTs operating by the semi-shuttle method in two parts: in the field and on the road section, increases the productivity of the harvesting and transport complex in 1.5 times.
- S. Fryshev, S. Kozupicia Development of effective technologies for grain transportation from combines. Monograph. К. 2015. 224 p..
- A. Vorkut Freight road transport./ - K .: Higher school, 1986. – 447 p.
- A. Izmailov . Technologies and technical solutions to improve the efficiency of transport systems in the agro-industrial complex. /"Ros-informagrotech",2007. — 200p..
- .S. Fryshev, O.Dyomin Utility model patent № 135168. Method of grain transportation from combines. Registered on June 25, 2019
- Zyazev V. A., Kaplanovich M. S., Petrov V. I. Transportation of agricultural cargo by road transport. - M.: Transport, 1979.. – 253 p.
- S. Fryshev, ORCID 0000- 0001-6474-2191
- V. Lukach ORCID 0000-0001-5715-9029
- М . Ikalchyk ORCID 0000 0001-7085-2952
- А. Kushnirenko ORCID 0000-0001-8371-9165