MECHANIZATION IN AGRICULTURE
Methodology for experimental testing of the reliability of agricultural machinery
- 1 Institute of Soil Science, Agro-Technology and Plant Protection “Nikola Pushkarov", Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2 University of St. Cyril and Methodius "- Skopje, Northern Macedonia
- 3 University of Forestry, Sofia, Bulgaria
The types of machine reliability tests and the applicability of the test plans are discussed. On this basis, a methodology for experimental testing of the reliability of the machines is proposed and the interrelation of the elements of the methodology is shown.
- LS Ermolov, VM Kryazhkov, VE Cherkun, Fundamentals of reliability of agricultural machinery, M., 1982.
- Skovorodin V., L. Tishkin, G. Tasev, Handbook of reliability of agricultural machinery, S., 1998.
- Mihov M., Reliability of Machines in Agriculture, S., 2012.