With time going by, industries have revolutionized, and continuous upgrade has taken place to strengthen its functionality of resources sharing and integration capabilities of functional units. The article aims to identify and suggest industrial models with the country’s potential in adapting Industry 4.0, and conceptual implementation in an Albanian company. The work clears the overall picture of Industry 4.0 in a country with modest adaptation potential, where technologies adapt to the country’s current needs. The study is based in an analysis of the most important indexes to understand the overall approach of adaptation. All the concepts and analysis are finalized with the Industry 4.0 principle and implementation in the Sideral company. The methods presented offer some good proposals for further
implementation policies in industrial companies
- Denisa Novakova,” Industry 4.0 as an example of a top-down us horizontal Europeanization.
- Saleh Almachi,Iman Aborass,”Almanya’da Endustri 4.0.Gitarth Medhi,”Creating Value with Industry 4.0”.
- John Gerhard Olsson,Xu Juaning,”Industry 4.0 Adaption”.
- “Readiness for the future of Production Report 2018”.
- Jon Kepa Gerrikagoitia,Gorka Unamuno,Elena Urkia,Ainhoa Serna.”Digital Manufacturing Platforms in the Industry 4.0 from Private and Public Perspective”.
- Hawken, P.: Natural Capitalism: The Next Industrial Revolution, Routledge, 2013.
- “World Economic Forum,2019”
- Industry 4.0 Readiness Models: A Systematic Literature Review of Model Dimensions Mohd Hizam-Hanafiah, Mansoor Ahmed Soomro * and Nor Liza Abdullah
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322255570---- readiness
- Maja Trstenjaku,” Industry 4.0 Readiness Factor Calculation”.
- https://www.skillsforemployment.org/KSP/en/Details/?dn=EDMSP 1_207408,Nicola Dujmesic,Ivona Bajor,Tomoslav Rozic,”Warehouse Prosesses Improvement by voice-picking technology”.
- Roberto Michel,” Warehouse Execution Systems (WES) Evolves Beyond “inside the four walls””.
- “Manufacturing ERP, 10 steps to success”.