Smart Products have information about their manufacturing processes, management of their quality, future application and recycling. They actively support the production processes (when they will be produced, with what parameters, with what materials they should be produced, where their quality control should be located , when, what modifications, etc.). In these conditions, quality management should meet new requirements imposed by the fourth industrial revolution.
- Андреев, О. (2016), Мениджмънт на проекти, Софтрейд, ISBN9543340374
- Aнгелова, Й. (2017) Управление на качеството на обслужване на клиентите в енергийните центрове, XV Международна научна конференция “Mениджмънт и инженеринг’, 17” Созопол, България, ISSN 1310-3946
- Chukalov K. (2017) Horizontal and vertical integration, as a requirement for cyber-physical systems in the context of industry 4.0, International Scientific Journal, Industry 4.0, ISSN 2543-8582, YEAR II, ISSUE 4/2017, pp 151-157
- Damianov, D., K.Chukalov (2016) Structural reorganization in the informational - technical system of a production machine (hybrid) for operating in the Industry 4.0, International Scientific Conference, “INDUSTRY 4.0”, Proceeding XXIV, Volume 27/213, ISSN 1310-3946
- Galabova, L. (2018) Strategic Value of Design: an Intellectual Capital Perspective” Proceedings of 13th International Forum on Knowledge Assets Dynamics “Societal Impact of Knowledge and Design, Delft, Netherlands, July 4-6. ISSN 2280-787X. ISBN 978-88-96687-11-6, pp. 1306-1317
- Kagermann, et al, (2011) Mit dem Internet der Dinge auf dem Weg zur 4. Industriellen Revolution, VDINachrichten
- Koleva, N. (2019)Conceptual Framework to Study the Role of Human Factor in diital manyfacturing environment, International Scientific Journal Industry 4.0, Year IV, Issue 2/2019, pp82-88
- Tomov, P., (2015) Innovative Solutions for the Automatisation of Discrete Production Engineering, 12th International Conference on Standardization, Prototypes and Quality: A Means of Balkan Countries’ Collboration, Kocaeli
- Roth, A. ( 2016) Einfuehrung um Umsetzung von Industrie 4.0, Springer
- Statement of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), 2017.
- VDMA Industrie 4.0 Forum (2016) Industrie 4.0 in Praktice: Solutions for Industrial Applications, Frankfurt am Main