The relevance of this article most effectively shows the need to move the modern domestic economy to a new, innovative level. The main problem is that in the scientific literature there is no official confirmation of the effectiveness of innovative methods of stimulation. The methodological framework includes observation, theoretical analysis, and conclusions. The main research methods include: analysis of modern concepts of innovation, comparative analysis of the practice of innovation activity of a number of regional enterprises, and a comparative method. The study gave the following results: it showed that most enterprises were able to form innovative competence through the tools used, which confirms the effectiveness of the proposed method. This is also due to stricter competition conditions, complications in interactions with international partners, etc. This article provides an analysis of the innovation activity of a number of regional campaigns, describes ways to stimulate the innovation activity of subjects, and suggests ways to use tools to stimulate the innovative activity of subjects in the innovative aspect. Therefore, the conclusion of this study expands the knowledge about the possibilities of the innovation process and the potential in the learning process at the enterprise and the possibilities of improving economic phenomena, thereby allowing the domestic economy to move boldly in the right direction
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 17.11.2008 N 1662-R (ed. of 28.09.2018) "on the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020" / /[Electronic resource] / access Mode: SPS Consultant plus
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 07.05.2018 No. 204 "On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024" / /[Electronic resource] / access Mode: SPS Consultant plus
- Alekhina E. I. Development of modern technologies for managing the process of stimulating innovative development of entrepreneurship in the region / E. I. Alekhina / /
- Aliyeva T. M., Hasanova N. M. Development of enterprises based on innovations / /[Electronic resource] / access Mode: http://www.nkras.ru (accessed 18.02.2019)
- Sakaro G. A. Stimulating innovation activity in Russia / / Problems of Economics and management. 2016. No. 5.
- Cherepko V. M. Assistance to innovative development of the region: experience of the CTI / V. M. Cherepko / / Intellectual property. Industrial property. - 2018. - No. 1. - S. 53-58
- Indicators of innovative activity: 2018: statistical collection / N. V. Gorodnikova, L. M. Gokhberg, K. A. Ditkovsky, etc. - M.: HSE, 2018. – 344 p.
- Alieva T. M. Development of enterprises based on innovation / T. M. Alieva, N. M. Hasanova / /[Electronic resource] / access Mode: http://www.nkras.ru (accessed 21.08.2018)
- Cherepko V. M. Assistance to innovative development of the region: experience of the CTI / V. M. Cherepko / / Intellectual property. Industrial property. - 2018. - No. 1. - Pp. 53-58
- Economic crisis of 2017 in Russia: chronicle of the fall Electronic resource http://bs-life.ru/makroekonomika/krizis2017.html (accessed 21.08.2018).
- The volume of innovative goods, works, services, by subjects of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource] / access Mode: http://www.gks.ru (accessed 22.08.2018)