The study of the activities of microeconomic systems always remains a very important task of quantitative description of these systems. The proposal of new methods of study over time takes place in the emergence of new integrative scientific platforms such as econophysics which is a modern platform based on the description of economic phenomena by the application of classical and modern theories of physics. The microeconomic system of goods in general is characterized by the possession of some quantity of good s that is a potential for the revenues generating as the result of customer demands. The quantity of goods evolves over time as if it is a “trajectory” according to the theory of classical mechanics. This trajectory in economic terms is called the trend.
The system “moves” on this trajectory and the movement takes place under the action of the forces acting on the system. This study delimits the following names of the forces acting on the microeconomic system. The first type of the force acting from the customers is called the driving force Fm .For the stable efficient continuation of the system over time, it is necessary both the permanent insurance with goods from the distributors and the payments in the form of salaries and other various taxes, all being expenses that are generally categorized in assets and liabilities. And they will be called in economic terms with a general term friction forces Ffr. These friction forces stop the numerical increase of the revenues in general.
A special case belongs to the movement on a constant trend (case of uniform rectilinear movement). This case occurs when the driving force of customers is equal to all types of resistance force (all types of the payments in the form of various taxes and salaries). It should be noted that when all the free financial resources that come from the sale are all spent on new goods from distributors as well as other taxes and wages then it really seems that the system seems to be “in the rest state” (“does not move”) This is Newton’s first law, the respective speed and the acceleration is zero..
The mechanical conception of the description of the activity of microeconomic systems allows understanding deeply the mechanisms of the generation of bankruptcy as well as the special conditions necessary for income generation by the application of the physics language of Newtonian mechanics movement.
- Interview of H. E. Stanley on Econophysics (Published in "IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review", Sage publication (USA), Vol. 2 Issue 2 (July), pp. 73-78 (2013))
- Econophysics Research in India in the last two Decades (1993-2013), (Published in "IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review", Sage publication (USA), Vol. 2 Issue 2 (July), pp. 135-146 (2013))
- Gheorghe Săvoiu, Ion Iorga Simăn, “History and Role of Econophysics in Scientific Research”, Econophysics, 2013,
- R. Mantegna, H. E. Stanley, “An introduction to econophysics, correlations and complexity in finance”, Cambridge University Press, (2000)
- A. A. Dragulescu and V. M. Yakovenko "Statistical mechanics of money", The European Physical Journal B, v. 17, pp. 723-729 (2000),
- A. Jakimowicz, “Econophysics as a New School of Economic Thought: Twenty Years of Research”, Proceedings of the 8th Polish Symposium of Physics in Economy and Social Sciences FENS, Rzeszów, November 4–6, 2015
- Водолазский А., А., "Начала эконофизики и количественная определенность первых экономических законов", Новочеркасск: “НОК”, 2013. - 227 с.. 2013
- Victor M. Yakovenko, “Econophysics, Statistical Mechanics Approach”, Department of Physics, University of Maryland.
- P. Richmond, J. Mimkes, and S. Hutzler, “Econophysics and Physical Economics” (2013) Print ISBN-13: 9780199674701, Published to Oxford Scholarship Online: December 2013
- M. Petrov “The Thermodynamical Processes of the Model of Ideal Gas for the Description of the Activity of the Microeconomical Systems”, European Journal of Bus iness and Management, Vol 10, No 26 (2018)
- V. Pareto (1897), Cours d’Economie Politique. ´ L’Universit´e de Lausanne.
- “The 80-20 rule: Apply Pareto’s princip le to hospital med icine”, www.kevinmd.com, december 9, 2014
- M. Petrov, V. Petrova, VI-th Congress of Pharmacy with International Participation, Bulgaria, Sandanski, October 13-16, The study of the principle of Pareto in the pharmaceutical activity (2016).
- Jason Marshall, “What is the Golden Ratio and how is it Related to the Fibonacci sequence?” May 5, 2010, https://www.quickanddirtytips.com.
- Ion Spanulescu, Anca Gheorghiu, "Trends in econophysics", www.enec.ro, proceedings - archive.
- F. Rochon, Investment Thoughts, April 2021, Masterinvest.com/newsblog.
- "The Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy", Encyclopædia Britannica, London
- A. Mas-Colell, "Microeconomic Theory", Oxford University Press, USA (1995)
- W. Nicholson, "Microeconomic Theory: Basic Principles and Extensions", South Western Educational Publishing, (2004)
- U. Garibaldi, E. Scalas, "Finitary Probabilistic Methods in Econophysics", Cambridge University Press, (2010)
- G. Savoiu, "Econophysics: Background and Applications in Economics, Finance, and Sociophysics",by Academic Press (2012)
- B. G. Sharma, Sadhana Agrawal, Malti Sharma, D. P. Bisen , Ravi Sharma, "Econophysics: A Brief Review of Historical Development, Present Status and Future Trends", Cambridge University Press, (2010)
- Mihai Petrov, “Mechanics Phenomenological Econophysics For The Description Of Microeconomical Systems Of Stocks”, International Journal of Business Marketing and Management (IJBMM) Volume 5 Issue 10 October 2020, P.P. 01-51 ISSN: 2456- 4559 www.ijbmm.com
- M. Browne, Schaum's outline of theory and problems of physics for engineering and science (Series: Schaum's Outline Series). McGraw-Hill Companies. p. 58. ISBN 978-0-07-008498-8. (1999).
- H. Steven (2005). Physics ,9. Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated. p. 64. ISBN 978-0-7645-5433-9.
- "Newton's first Law", https://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/newtlaws/Lesson- 1/Newton-s-First-Law.
- Debra Ellis, “How to Use Newton's First Law of Motion to Keep the Economy at Bay”. http://multichannelmagic.com/05/how-to-use-newtons-first-law-of-motion-to-keep-the-economy-at-bay/
- "Newton's law of inertia", http://www.raanescapitaladvisors.com/thoughts/2018/2/1/newtons-law-of-inertia, February, 2018
- Dave Clark - Grow, "Bus iness Tips: Newton’s 3 Laws at Work. How to Improve Your Company" June 17, 2019, https://fundingsage.com/business-tips-newtons-3-laws/