The economic benefits have been also addressed, evaluating the energy production and distribution throughout the year and cost of electricity generation for small PV plants up to 2MW. Renewable energy sources, including solar, wind, hydropower, biofuels and other renewable sources that may be developed in the future are the main focus of the energy transition ensuring a safe step on the path to an intensity system. low energy, with minimal impact of greenhouse gases (GHG) and with a minimal cost for end users. Over the last two years PV systems have attracted a large amount of monetary and investment globally, especially in EU countries. The responsible ministry (MEI) and its subordinate institutions have drafted and approved the “National Strategy of Energy 2018-2030 “, consisting of 6 possible scenarios of energy transition towards a sustainable, reliable and diversified energy system. The national strategy seeks to meet its objectives based on Renewable Energy Sources (RES) and Energy Efficiency (EE). Hence, the economic aspects and identification of the most influenced parameters is identified and highlighted.
- IRENA (2020), Renewable Power Generation Costs in 2019, International Renewable Energy Agency, Abu Dhabi
- RETScreen. Financial and risk analysis, 2004. Retrieved: July 20, 2015 from URL:http://www.retscreen.net/ang/financial_and_risk_an alysis_with_retscreen.php
- Malka, Lorenc et al. 2020. “An Approach to the Large- Scale Integration of Wind Energy In Albania.” 10(5): 327–43
- Renewable, International, and Energy Agency. 2020. Renewable Energy and Jobs – Annual Review 2020
- Malka, L., Konomi, I., Alcani, M., Gjeta, A., & Bebi, E. (2020). Off-grid hybrid PV plants used to supply autonomuos internet base stations supporting the mitigation of GHG in Albania Case study: Bulqiza district, Albania. 178(4), 174–178. https://stumejournals.com/journals/i4/2020/4/174
- Strategjia Kombëtare e Energjisë. (2018-2030), Available from: http:// www.kesh.al/admini/pdflinks/86.pdf