The article considers the peculiarities of the technology of creating a multiprobe system for nanometric measurements of geometric and mechanical properties of the surfaces of microsystem devices. This system is built on the sites of domain-dissipative structures formed by the method of combined electron-beam micromachining on piezoelectric ceramics of the grade “lead zirconate-titanate”. The fundamental problem of creating such a nanoinstrument – measuring probes is the difficulty of determining the exact location of the contact regions of these probes. A fundamentally new method of high-precision formation of contact regions by the electroplating capillary method is considered. It is shown that the application of this method will speed up 3.5 – 5.5 times the process of measuring geometric and mechanical surface parameters, as well as the sensitivity of the measurement process by 10 – 18%, which, in general, increase the productivity and reliability of determining these parameters of surfaces of microsystem devices on average – by 15 – 25%.
- J.Vetelino, A.Reghu, Introduction to Sensors, (CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, 2011).
- Vo Thanh Tung, S.A.Chizhik, Tran Xuan Hoai, et. al., Scanning probe microscopy. Physical properties estimation, (InTech, Rijeka, Croatia, 2012).
- S.O.Abetkovskaia, A.P.Pozdnyakov, S.V.Siroezkin, S.A.Chizhik, Computer simulation of dynamic atomic force microscopy, (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007).
- I.I.Bondarenko, V.V.Medianyk, М.А.Bondarenko, V.S.Titarenko, in: Scientific and Technical Conference “Physics, electronics, electrical engineering”, (Sumy, Feb. 05-09, 2018), p. 86.
- O.Andriienko, V.Medyanyk, S.Bilokin, et. al., Int. J. Mach. Technol. Mater., 5, 13 (2019) <https://stumejournals.com/ journals/mtm/2019/5/217.full.pdf>.
- E.Meyer, H.J.Hug, R.Bennewitz, Scanning Probe Microscopy: The Lab on a Tip, (Springer, Berlin, 2013).
- M.Bondarenko, I.Bondarenko, V.Antoniuk, et. al., Int. J. Mater. Sci., Nonequilib. Phase Transform., 2, 3 (2017) <https://stumejournals.com/journals/ms/2017/2/53.full.pdf>.
- V.S.Antonyuk, S.O.Bilokin, M.О.Bondarenko, et. al., J. Superhard Mater., 2, 37 (2015), pp. 112-119.
- V.S.Antonyuk, M.A.Bondarenko, Yu.Yu.Bondarenko, J. Superhard Mater., 4, 34 (2012), pp. 248-255.
- B.D.Huey, J.Luria, D.A.Bonnell, Scanning Probe Microscopy in Materials Science, (Springer, Cham, 2019).
- A.Suslov, M.Bondarenko, O.Andrienko, in: VII International Scientific and Technical Conference “Sensors, devices and systems”, (Lazurne, Sept. 17-21, 2018), pp. 80-82.
- V.Titarenko, S.Bilokin, M.Bondarenko, et. al., Int. J. Innov., 2, 6 (2018) <https://stumejournals.com/journals/innovations/2018/2/ 72.full.pdf.