The rheological non-destructive oscillation testing is conducted in order to predict and quantify the samples’ properties of the commercial brand lipstick. The influence of the variation of the process parameters temperature, phase angle and strain are investigated. Regression models for the dependencies of the rheological and thermal properties (elastic modulus and shear stress) from the described process parameters are estimated, based on 681 experimental data in the temperature region from 26.9 °C to 74.7 °C.
- P.G. Engasser, Lip Cosmetics, Dermatologic Clinics, 18, 4, 641-649 (2000)
- A.R. Fernandes, M.F. Dario, C.A. Pinto, T.M. Kaneko, A.R. Baby, M.V. Velasco, Braz. J. Pharm. Sci. 49, 293–299 (2013)
- S. Pan, N. Germann, Thermochimica Acta, 679, 178332 (2019)
- M.S. Taylor, Stabilisation of Water-in-oil Emulsions to Improve the Emollient Properties of Lipstick, PhD Thesis, University of Birmingham (2011)
- A. Beri, J.E. Norton, I.T. Norton, Int. J. of Cosmetic Sci., 35, 613– 621, (2013)
- M.A. Bezerra, R.E. Santelli, E.P. Oliveira, L.S. Villar, L.A. Escaleira, Talanta, 76, 965-977 (2008)