Evapotranspiration of a strawberry, ever-bearing variety Polka in three-year (2011- 2013) field experiments with drip irrigation on leached cinnamon forest soil in the area of Chelopechene, Sofia district. Different irrigation regimes have been tested: from fully satisfying the daily needs of the crop from water to irrigation with 20% and 40% reduced irrigation rates. During the research period, the total evapotranspiration rate for the strawberry growing season was 213 mm in average. Average 24-hour values vary by date. The highest are in the first and second ten-day period of June (harvest period).
- Delibaltov,Y., H.Hristov, Iv.Zonev, 1962. Desing irrifation scheduling for agricultural crops.Ppoc.-IHM,3, p.5-56, (Bg).
- Zahariev,T., 1985. On Methods and Formulas for Determining the Evapotranspiration of Agricultural Cultures, in Support of Technical Progress in Water Management, vol. 2, p.3-10, (Bg).
- Ivanov,Al.,1998, Studies on irrigation of strawberry, raspberry and blackcurrant by dropping, Habilitation work, Kostinbrod,p.51,(Bg).
- Kalsheva, Sp.,1991,Participates in the groundwater in the eutonpression of agricultural crops., Dissertation, p.134, (Bg).
- Branson,R.L,Schulbach,R.S.Rauchkolb and J.M. Rible,1981.Aplication of chemicals through drip systems.In: Fereres,E,Drip Irrigation Management, Dif of Agrik.Sci.,Univ. of California Davispp. 29-32
- Bucks.D.A.,F.SNakayman and A.W. Warrick,1982. Princiols,practices, and potentialities of trickale (drip) irrigation. In:Hillel,D., Advances in Irrigation 1:219-298
- Frecman, B., E.Carzoli, 1980, Localized Irrigation FAO, Irrigation and Drainage Paper, №36, p.56