The paper focuses on the security of fiber optic infrastructures. The main purpose of the paper is present the vibration detection system for unauthorized access to the fiber optic infrastructure detection. For this purpose, measurement of vibrations using the interferometric method and the measurement based on state of polarization changes evaluation is presented. For the measurement own designed systems were used. Both systems are theoretically described and the principles of use are explained. The measurement was performed at an experimental workplace in a laboratory at the university Based on evaluation measurement both systems are compared in term of sensitivity.
- E. D. Knapp & J. Langill, "Industrial Network Security: Securing critical infrastructure networks for smart grid, SCADA, and other Industrial Control Systems," Syngress, (2014).
- M. E. Whitman and H. J. Mattord, "Principles of Information Security," 3rd ed. Boston: Thomson Course Technology, (2008).
- F. Qian, Y. Ye, Y. Zhuang and Y. Shi, "Research on Security Threats and Protection Strategies of Optical Fiber Communication," 2019 International Conference on Robots & Intelligent System (ICRIS), (2019), pp. 168-170, doi: 10.1109/ICRIS.2019.00051.
- R. Shuai, Z. Yinfa, X. Guijin, R. Xuejun and W. Xiaoshuang, "Research on Security Protection of Key Information Infrastructure in Optical Networks," 2019 IEEE 11th International Conference on Communication Software and Networks (ICCSN), (2019), pp. 442- 445, doi: 10.1109/ICCSN.2019.8905305.
- V. Grishachev, Y. Kalinina and O. Kazarin, "Fiber-Optic Channel of Voice Information Leakage," 2019 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), (2019), pp. 1512-1514, doi: 10.1109/EIConRus.2019.8656670.
- S. Rothe, N. Koukourakis, H. Radner, et al. "Physical Layer Security in Multimode Fiber Optical Networks," Sci Rep 10, 2740 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-59625-9
- I. V. Bogachkov, N. I. Gorlov and E. T. Kitova, "Information Security Monitoring in Optical Access Networks," 2020 1st International Conference Problems of Informatics, Electronics, and Radio Engineering (PIERE), (2020), pp. 191-195, doi: 10.1109/PIERE51041.2020.9314689.
- R. M. Chyad, et al. "Design and Construction of Security Monitoring System for Optical Fibre Communications," Journal of Physics: Conference Series. IOP Publishing, (2019) p. 012008.
- P. Barcik and P. Munster, "Measurement of slow and fast polarization transients on a fiber-optic testbed," Opt. Express 28, 15250-15257 (2020).
- E. Udd; W. B. Spillman, "Fiber Optic Sensors Based on the Mach–Zehnder and Michelson Interferometers," in Fiber Optic Sensors: An Introduction for Engineers and Scientists, Wiley, 2011, pp.231-275, doi: 10.1002/9781118014103.ch10.