The paper presents a conceptual model for investigating the innovation activity of enterprises from the wine industry in Bulgaria. The study aims to submit a unified methodological framework for application by experts in researching, analyzing and benchmarking the innovation activity in the sector. Many researchers confirm that different innovation models are appropriate for different sectors, regardless of best practices in innovation management, and it all depends on the specificity of innovation and its relationship to sector specificities. Thus, the examination of wine sector requires a specific approach and an empirical research, based on own questionnaire focused on the individualism and the need to study the innovation niches and opportunities of wine sector.
- Angelova, M., Pastarmadzhieva, D., Dimitrova, G. & Georgiev, P. (2019) Innovative Practices in Wine Industry: Opportunities for Competitiveness Enhancement in Bulgaria, International conference on Creative Business for Smart and Sustainable Growth (CreBus 2019), Publisher: IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/CREBUS.2019.8840046, https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8840046.
- International Organization of Viticulture and Wine, online available on: http://www.oiv.int/en/oiv-life/oiv-2017- report-on-the-world-vitivinicultural-situation, 13.07.2017
- National Strategy for Development of Viticulture and Wine in the Republic of Bulgaria 2005-2025
- Atanasov, A. (2004) Research Strategies in Empirical Studies of Social Reality, in: Empirical sociological study of social reality, Marin Drinov AI, Sofia, p. 33
- Nonchev, A. (2009) Monitoring and Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs, Center for the Study of Democracy, p. 64
- Online questionnaire: https://survey.prowis.online/
- Punch, K. (2005) Introduction to Social Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches, SAGE, p. 241
- Simeonova, E. (2010) Problems of Measurement and Validity of Political Studies, in: Politology as Science and Academic Discipline, Collection of Reports from International Scientific Conference, 5-6 November 2010, University publisher "Stopanstvo", p.p 117-130