One of the most expected and the most desired implementation of modern technologies is the concept of a Smart City. Meanwhile there are many buzz-words known to describe the ability of implementation of many approaches to provide control for Smart City. Many of such technologies had become known for Industry 4.0 concept, including 5G mobile Internet and autonomous aerial vehicles (so called drones). Nevertheless, there is an open question of how to provide and support limits where and when UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) should be able or not to fly over the city. Naturally, the self-driven drones equipped with a batch of sensors and able to avoid some obstacles would not be enough for everyday use within Smart City. Current paper is focused on discussion of possible solution to provide UAV with up-to-date data on restrictions, that may be required in a modern city.
- Smart Cities: Contradicting Definitions and Unclear Measures / M. Cavada, D. Hunt, C. Rogers // 4th World Sustainability Forum 2014: Conference Proceedings Paper, November 1–30, 2014. – 12 p. – http://sciforum.net/conference/wsf- 4/paper/2454.
- K. Schwab. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. – NY: Crown Publishing Group, 2016 (2017). – 192 p.
- Toivo Tänavsuu. Estonian delivery robots are transforming the world // Estonia.ee – January 2017. – https://estonia.ee/delivery-robots-created-by-estonian-engineers-are-transforming-the-world/
- Prime Air // Amazon.com – December 7, 2016. – https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime- Air/b?ie=UTF8&node=8037720011
- Frederic Lardinois. A first look at Amazon‘s new delivery drone // TechCrunch.com – June 5, 2019 – https://techcrunch.com/2019/06/05/a-first-look-at-amazons-new-delivery-drone/
- Jamie Harris. From 3D-printed metal to drones that transport parts: this is how your future car will be built in smart factories // BT.com – December 3, 2016 – http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/future-tech/audi-smart-factory-drones-3d-printing-11364114919294.
- Audi Smart Factory – Future of Audi Production // YouTube, 17.11.2016 – https://youtu.be/sqCbYd8O8MU.
- Anand Murali. How drones are paving a new path for precision agriculture in India‖ // Factor Daily, 04.07.2018 – https://factordaily.com/drones-for-precision-agriculture-in-india/.
- Why More Drones Will Fly the Skies of Workplaces‖ // POSCO Newsroom, 15.12.2017 – https://newsroom.posco.com/en/drones-will-fly-skies-workplaces/.
- DRONES in automation / Marissa Morales-Rodriguez, Sterling Rooke, Peter Fuhr, and Penny Chen, // ISA, InTech Magazine, 2017 – https://www.isa.org/intech/20170603/.
- Alieksieiev V. An approach of FRA and its use for UFV supported manufacturing / V. Alieksieiev, B. Liubinsky, V. Hladun // ―Machines. Technologies. Materials.‖ – Scientific- Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering ―Industry 4.0‖ (Sofia, BULGARIA), 2019 – Vol.13, Issue 10/2019. – P437– 438. — https://stumejournals.com/journals/mtm/2019/10/437.
- Aeronautical Information Exchange Model – http://aixm.aero
- EUROCONTROL – https://www.eurocontrol.int/
- Geography Markup Language (GML) – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_Markup_Language.
- Flight Planning Centre RocketRoute – https://fly.rocketroute.com.